Click on the name of the template in order to download it.
- Client Proposal / Service Agreement* - for outlining methodology and scope of work, as well as creating a working relationship with a client
- Independent Contractor Agreement* - for creating a working relationship with a client
- Referral Fee Agreement* - for creating a working relationship with another service provider who you refer to a client
- Client Invoice* - for collecting payment from a client
- Timesheet - for tracking and detailing tasks performed and hours worked
* You are encouraged to consult a lawyer before using these documents. These documents are only templates and may not be fully legally binding documents in accordance with all state and federal laws of the United States, or in the country you are doing business. By downloading any or all of these documents, you agree to completely and forever indemnify and hold harmless Epic Freelancing and its affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents, with respect to any and all losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses that any part or any person may suffer as a result of using these documents. Epic Freelancing will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue or profits, arising in connection with the use of these documents.