About This Episode
Host Josh Hoffman talks with Chelann Gienger, a 20-year-old entrepreneur based in Washington.
- Entrepreneur Before 25 podcast
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Acuity Scheduling (recommended digital tool)
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin (recommended book)
- NUYU Juice Bar
Quotes From This Episode
- "I was taught at a very young age to goal-set, to set your expectations super high, and to take action steps to accomplish your goals."
- "You are 100 percent in control about how you feel about something."
- "Being an entrepreneur is about solving problems."
- "I like to describe entrepreneurship as jumping out of an airplane and building your parachute on the way down."
- "Change is good. Change equals growth. You're not going to grow until you commit to pushing your business toward change."
- "Start your day the night before."
- "Don't operate out of fear, but freedom. A lot of people dream, but few make their dreams happen because of fear."
About the Show
Hosted by Epic Freelancing founder Josh Hoffman, Epic Freelancing: The Podcast takes you inside the minds of epic freelancers.
Epic Freelancing is the go-to resource for freelancers who want to achieve financial success, creative freedom and lifestyle design.
Never Miss an Episode
To get the latest episodes of Epic Freelancing: The Podcast, subscribe via: